海军科学 is a signature program that all students in 8th-12th grade (known as cadets) participate in.
bt365中文版 is a United States Naval Honor school — so designated by an Act of Congress and re-accredited each year by the Department of the Navy.
- 卓越的领导力培训 和经验，如果学生被选为团工作人员.
- 课外项目 比如Drill Team, 护旗队, and Academic Teams compete regularly in statewide competitions and are well known for their dedication and excellence.
- 团队合作 技能和个人成长.
我们的学员可以接受 提名及任命 海军(或其他军种)学院. 每年, the Senior 海军科学 Instructor in charge of our 海军科学 program has the authority each year to make the following senior nominations:
正常情况下, 收到海军(或其他军种)学院的聘任通知, 申请人必须从官方来源获得提名，如美国大学.S. 代表，两个U.S. 参议员, 以及美国副总统, who are only permitted to nominate a few students each year from their entire state. 因此, the chance to be nominated by our Senior 海军科学 Instructor–from only a pool of other qualified Admiral Farragut students–is an outstanding advant年龄 for those students interested in pursuing a service college career.
What is the interview and selection process to be a leader on the regiment at Farragut?
面试是在学校法定人数的教职员工中进行的. The Commandant convenes the board, and cadets are interviewed and questioned by the quorum. The cadets’ past record is considered as well as their potential for future leadership within the bt365中文版 Corps of Cadets.
The roles and responsibilities for those in top leadership positions on the regiment are:
- 团的指挥官 (RC): Senior leader responsible for the overall functioning of the regiment.
- Chief of Staff: Second in command on the regiment and implements the regimental commander’s intent.
- Battalion Commanders (BC): Lead their battalions as directed by the Chief of Staff and provides direction from the regimental commander. There are three different battalion groups: α营, 布拉沃营, and 查理营.
忙! The regimental leadership is expected to lead by example from the way they keep their room to the way they present themselves in uniform. 这个团的领导班子有很高的标准, 只期待最好的，只容忍最好的.
Farragut Chain of Command and 领导 Positions Available to 上 School Cadets
- e 1:旗
雷德福星 Award recognizes outstanding cadets who have excelled in academics, 课外活动, 举止, 钻, 和驾驶技术. 这是军校学员能获得的最高荣誉. Cadets qualify for a period of one marking period and are awarded 3 stars to wear on their uniform.
雷德福星 Award was established in 1960 and is named for the late Brigadier General Cyrus S. 他是bt365中文版的第一任校长. 为了获得雷德福之星的参赛资格, 学员必须全部得A, 没有纪律问题, 志愿做最少时间的社区服务, 至少有合格的码头船手资格, 并通过体育参与到AFA社区中来, 棍棒或钻头.
AYE, AYE: Response signifying order is heard, understood and will be carried out.
BELOW: Downward; below decks; downstairs.
BY YOUR LEAVE “SIR or MA’AM”: Request to pass by while walking or request to leave the room.
CARRY ON: Order to resume previous activity, usually after cadets have come to attention.
在bt365中文版, best365中文版大厅两侧各有一个东磨机和一个西磨机, where we hold morning formations and assemble prior to going to the parade field. 我们的训练队在磨床上练习. It relates closely to “grinding” where you grind off the rough edges of an object. Also a person called a “grinder” is one who works hard to overcome obstacles just like a 钻 team would practice to perfect their performance.
HEAD: Toilet and washroom; bathroom.
“在港口, 后甲板是船上最重要的地方, 是所有主要活动的中心控制点. Underway, its importance diminishes as control of the ship is transferred to the bridge. The quarterdeck is normally on the main deck, but may be elsewhere in some types of ship. 它通常用特殊的线隔开, 甲板上的标记, 装饰性弹壳, 或者花哨的打结. Special attention is paid to the quarterdeck’s cleanliness and physical appearance. Those standing watch on the quarterdeck must be in the uniform of the day and present a smart appearance at all times. Personnel not in the uniform of the day generally avoid crossing the quarterdeck unless their work requires it. On ships with a well-defined quarterdeck area, uniformed personnel should salute when they enter it. Smoking and recreational activities are prohibited on the quarterdeck unless specially authorized by the commanding officer.”
在best365中文版海军上将，后甲板在best365中文版大厅的入口. 它的装饰风格与海军舰艇非常相似. 当学员们在后甲板站岗时, they are in the uniform of the day and they greet all visitors by coming to attention and calling out “Attention on Deck!”
VERY GOOD或VERY WELL:上级对下级对一份报告的回应.
- 所有8-12年级的高年级学生都是 要求参与 in the Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (NJROTC) Program and are referred to as “cadets”.
- k -5年级学生 都没有参与 在任何海军训练中.
- 6th and 7th graders do have the option to begin an introduction into Naval Pride and Tradition as an extracurricular activity.
- 正确穿着制服: All cadets are required to wear Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps uniforms called NSU or Peanut Butters and Salt & 辣椒.
- 体能训练与训练: 学员必须参加训练练习，并参加学校游行. 这会培养纪律、团队合作、注重细节和毅力.
- 学习如何航行: All cadets are required to earn their Qualified Boat Handlers (QBH) certification by graduation.
- 海军科学课程: 除了一般的课程, 鼓励学员选修海军科学1, II, 3, 以及了解海军历史的IV课程, 航海技术, 导航, 和更多的.
- 成为一个团的领导者: Cadets who aspire to lead have the opportunity to take on positions of leadership and increased responsibility within the Regiment.
- 课外活动: 训练队，仪仗队，帆船队
海军科学 & 领导